Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

New member

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 8:14 PM
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com
Yeah Adopted a Australian Sheppard Mix she so Cute and so pretty, We just love her. She's White and tan with pots on the tum tum. A few days after having her , she got sick and stopped eating, drinking, and slept all the time so I took her to the vet , Looks like she got Parvo. You have no idea how angry I was finding out that she was infected and I only had her for a few days. Wow I called the shelter, Nope that didn't work so I emailed and made my point clear that I was unhappy,but that didn't help me out one bit GRRRRRR! , but treated her from home giving her fluids and medication hoping she'll survive this . well its been Almost a week now and shes looking good and eating again. That totally made my day seeing her eat gives me a good feeling that I could be so lucky and she'll be fine . Have you ever had an a dog with Parvo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers