Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

Trip was worth it

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 5:39 PM
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com

Needed to get out the house and spend time with my family, so Jumped in to the car and drove up into the mountain a few hour from home. The drive was getting a little windy and I'm started to feel Nasalized pulling over was the only wise thing to do,but once we arrived the cold air and breeze made everything OK. The drive back always seems to be much relaxing, and I always feeling tired and ready for a nap and once the front door opens, Shoes are off shirt on the foor and pants on the couch and my ass in the shower, OMG that's what I needed. Now time to make dinner and sit and drink a cold beer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers