Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

Wonderful Day

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 11:38 PM
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com
What a wonderful day today turned out to be, I woke up took the pup out for our morning walk , came home to a phone call from my munchkins mommy , letting me know that he will be staying home with her today as he isn't feeling well, But lucky boy when u have a mother love mediation is nice to re-leave the pain but could a doctor prescribe a mothers love like hers, Bobbie-hugs Squashy and soft perfect for your head to lay on like a fluffy pillow. well With the baby gone it has been a little boring, but I got a lot done , Laundry, shopping, cleaning and mail. so I'm all set for this weekend , Going out of town with my husband to shoot pictures and have a blast see ya Monday Love V xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers