Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

Fall

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 11:40 AM
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com
I just love The Fall,The weather starts to cool down, so a light jacket maybe in need, But my favorite part is the leaves when they start to fall from the trees, covering the ground, wishing they would be blow away, but just my luck they don't. Buying some pumpkin bags to fill up with leaves and they could be added to my Halloween decorations . There 's so many fun things about the fall For one HALLOWEEN!
Dressing up every year as something different can be so exciting . I just can't wait until Halloween, I just love passing out Candy and seeing all those cute costumes the kids are wearing. As For my costume I haven't decided yet, but hope all my tophreavy Fans Love what I might have in store for ya.I say Might Cause I might not dress up this year if I can't finds a costume I'm not wearing a sheet over my head that wont be flattering .lol

Next year If any fans would love to send me costumes or outfits or what ever please feel free to contact me on Twitter or Myspace, & I 'll give ya my mailing Address.<3 Ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers