Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

10 more Days

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 4:41 PM
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com

Photo shoot after Photo shoot all this week, so much as to be done before the long drive home for Thanksgiving. I wont for get the camra and my good looks as there is so muc to shoot on the drive , Then once I step into my family's home hugs and laughs and a kisses will be given and drinks will be drunken. Oh ya Don't forget that Harry Potter is coming out r u ready for the showing we r they family and I R so excited. see u all in December for some holiday cheer Love ya . Plus don't forget to stop by
Topheavy.com for some Boobiehugs xxxxx

& Happy Thanksgiving ")Vittoria


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers