Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

February,'s trip

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 12:21 PM
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com
Hey, What a month that turned out to be,I'm so happy to be back home,but like a little baby I start missing my family.My weekend started off with the delightful welcoming, to crying, teasing & laughing and lots of chatting and a little yelling, but the time I spent with my family, I'm so glad I did,Oh as for my Birthday my mom took my sis & I to a french restaurant OMG the coffee was delicious as well as the sausage yum happy b-day to me. Hope everyone enjoyed the updates, Now that I'm back I have lots of photos to be taking, people to see and places to go.xxxxx as I'm so Thrilled to see my handsome husband with a hug smile on his face Oh how I've missed him and once we got home an seen how much my little girl has grown it was like she wasn't a little puppy anymore:(
Wow But was she happy to see me:% Vittoria@th.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers