Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

Memorial day

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 12:48 PM
My Memorial Day Weekend Was Fun, I woke up Friday morning, and had a cup or two of "JAVA" Yum Yum Yum , stretched for my morning workout,come home showered, stop by the store to pick up a few things for dinner for the weekend knowing i always have to visit the store later sometime during the week.Friend and I went to the opening " Sex And The City 2" F****** Awesome I cried, Laughed, and For Dinner She and I had hamburger and a beer and called it a night. Went over to a close friend of mine old apartment and helped her clean and and move in to her new place. the end of the day, I was planning on cooking , But take-out sounds easier, come home showered again watched TV until I feel asleep. Sunday Morning was a little slow for me, I spent the morning a cooking and cleaning for the BBQ. After I got myself Glamorous , My guest and i enjoyed the night until Monday morning and sleep in until 12. Monday morning or as u can say afternoon.:) I stopped by Walmart love the prices., and picked up flowers to plant. Got some Red Lilly's oh so pretty they look. Ate Alfredo and garlic bead for dinner and calling it a night.
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers