Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

The love 4 babies

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 6:30 PM
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com

Since my last post I been hanging out with my friend that is pregnant, Taking her to appointments and check ups plus the shopping. I'm so excited I love new babies and pregnant women , the belly , maternity clothing and the baby shower.
One of these days I will experience the joy of being a mother and going through the pregnancy. For now it's fun just being around all the fun and not the cry and being woken up in the middle of the night and the pain during and the delivery , life is quiet now and when the time comes I'm all for the adventure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers