Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

Oktoberfest #2

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 8:06 PM
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com
The Festal wasn't what i was hoping for,But still had fun Watched the beagles on the big screen @ Frank A Stine and drank a few beer. On the way back to the car, tried on a few hats not my style , ate Chicken brat. Now a few mile walk up the road,and lets me tell you how much I feel like a "DITZ" like oh my gosh, I wearing hills in the rain like who does that? wearing hills in rain can be the hardest thing. lol Not going to do another blond moment like that again or at least i'll try not to.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers