Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 2:41 PM
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com

Spending long hours at the DMV on Friday. Saturday ,I relaxed with my feet up watching movies with my family, Just to get up to make Chicken Parmesan for dinner. Sunday I cleaned my house took out the trash plus the many hours of laundry . OMG the folding and hanging is the only tiring part of it. Once that finished a afternoon walk and a hot shower hits my back and my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light. Now today is Monday and I'm watching my friends baby we r off to the park to run around and have some fun then back home to wait or his mom. He's a cutie but kids can run u around until u drop. Now off We go see ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers