Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

Thanksgiving weekend

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 9:51 PM
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com
Thanksgiving was so much fun , Ate so much, turkey and gravy With mashed potatoes , and sweet potatoes and so much more, But the fun part was spending it with the family. The Family and I had so much fun playing Dance central for the Kinect, everyone jumped in as i hoped for, so glad they had fun. Friday was black Friday The family and I all Went to the mall for the sales. I seems to have no interest in shopping this year when I always love being the first one in the car. Once We got to the mall Jumped out and walked slowly but still slipped on ice and broke my phone...:( Harry potter 8 Made up for it a little:) it's all Awesome,plus I have an upgrade soon and a new phone would be nice. Well It feel good to be back, but I do wish I could have stayed a little longer, but Home sweet home nothings better . v

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers