Vittoria LuNelle

36GG Cup Model from TopHeavy.com

Vittoria's Christmas list

Published by Vittoria LuNelle under on 3:55 PM
Vittoria LuNelle - 36GG CUPTopHeavy.com
Dear Santa,
This year I believe I have been a very good girl, so if u feel I deserve anything this Christmas, These r the things I would like to see this December 25th under my Christmas Tree.

*New outfit, That will make my ass and Huge Tits POP
*Few new toys like a new vibrator of any size
*Nipple clamps
*Swing, oh boy will that be interesting to see .lol
*High hills of all diffrent colors, but if any color (yellow & red)closed toe
*A slay ride,with my lover drinking spiced eggnog and listening& singing along to carolers sing Christmas songs .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Archived Posts

VITTORIA LOVES when you watch!!

FANTASTIC TITS!! - Ready for you to GRAB and SUCK on!! Vittoria has it all!!

Followers